Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Transfer clock 00:00:00

Transfer clock 00:00:00

I have a transfer in which i bidded in, but now the transfer is stuck in 00:00:00.
    I was leader, or at least it says so when it happened?

Did i win it? or am i gonna get the tokens back?

Should i continue bidding in other players?
    Damian Kurczyk likes this.

Apprentice
    sry but if youve got him your lucky it looks like you timed out...i hope not but it looks like you lost

Auction problems : Nordeus Support

i followed the instructions about how to syncronize the internet time with Nordeus server,and luckily i made it right 5 minutes after the 0:00:00 bull**** occurred.then i logged out and logged back in...maybe the chance,maybe i actually won since i bid as last...few minutes later the counter turned green and said "won" it happened just once to me...but that was enough for me to cuss the **** out of this game!!

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok
    Last edited by Ankle Breaker; 09-15-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you are experiencing the following problems during the auctions and the live matches:

The message "less than 1 minute" is continuously displayed and your match doesn’t start on time
    Your match is always late couple minutes
    The rounds in the auctions are finishing too early
    The massage "Wait ... " is displayed instead of the clock during the auctions

Try to synchronize the time on your computer with the time of our server by doing this:

Synchronizing via command prompt:

In order to synchronize the clock via the command prompt, follow these steps for all versions of Windows:

Press "[Windows Key] + R"
    Type "cmd"
    Press "Ok"
    Type "net start w32time".This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
    Press Enter
    Type "w32tm /resync". This will resync your clock. If it fails you may have to manually set your time and the date.
    Press Enter

Synchronizing your clock manually:

Right-click on your computer's clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time”
    Select the Internet Time tab, and click on “Change Settings ”
    At this point you may receive a UAC prompt. After this prompt, click the “Update now” button to resync.

Synchronizing your Windows XP or Windows 7:

Windows XP:

Go to Control panel -> Date and Time -> Internet time -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok
    Chester FC likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JuTu Aconcha View Post
    I have a transfer in which i bidded in, but now the transfer is stuck in 00:00:00.
    I was leader, or at least it says so when it happened?

Did i win it? or am i gonna get the tokens back?

Should i continue bidding in other players?
    Just happen to me this afternoon. Stuck on 00:00:00 while I'm leading alone. So I just close my browser and forgot about it for around 1 hour. When I open the game again I got mail that I already won. I never knew about synchronize internet time until just now. So perhaps I just got a small glitch.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Yes even if your clock is off, if it stops on green with you leading, most often after a delay you will get the player.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

всем привет!у меня была игра в 00-38,я зашёл в игру 00-38,мне написали что меньше минуты ждать!в итоге я ждал час,и мне сообщили счёт,то что я проиграл!!!так какого хуя я проиграл!?я не понимаю???????????????????????????????????? ????чё за еботня!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????я тут понимаешь не сплю,жду игры,а в итоге без меня играется!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!я требую:техническое поражение ему+5 как минимум мне токенов!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English please. From what google translate spit out, it seems like you lost connection waiting for the game, or your clock is off.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Error in Windows synchronization with 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org"

What do I do?

It worked when I tried it, so I am not sure why the error. (any Windows wizards out there know?)
    If you are still getting errors with the clock in the game, contact Nordeus Support and maybe they know what that means..
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast