Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TypTex

Thread: HELP ! delete tokens !!

HELP ! delete tokens !!

Hello, I have a total of 86 tokens just this morning I had 45?? hise last thing was to try to win free android THROUGH token 41 tokens disappeared ... I'm Chilean and use google translator xD

please help

Dreamer
    Hi there .... It sounds like you may have had some tokens revoked.

If you received some free tokens for completing a sponsored offer and then failed to complete your side of the transaction then the offer and free tokens can be taken away.

If you mean you lost tokens trying to win a player on the transfer market, then you lose the tokens you bid regardless of if you win or lose the auction for the player.

(Sorry if this isn't what you are saying, google translate can sometimes miss the point of what's being said.)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

no, tokens were earned had more than 100, the offer was for 3 token was the condition for andreid download an application starts I think it was what tokes but only remove the lower the application do not install .... finally eliminated over 40 tokes as might happen?? Will I be able to recover this is the official page

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If your token loss was not from a revoked offer, or game play, please contact support with a detailed request about what happened: Nordeus Support

The flag on top right you can click to select language.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]