Thread: Division Leader Team having 40-50% success at scoring since10-12 games...

Division Leader Team having 40-50% success at scoring since10-12 games...

Oooooooooooooook, it can happen...Sometimes, I have a 50% rate too...but he has 40-50% since a moment and it starts to be a little suspicious. Because he started the league with a poor rate and suddenly...his striker turns into J C although he plays in: 3-5-2...

Team: los Muye.

I'm not a bad loser but I'm wondering if he can cheat, a way or another because his players aren't exceptionals.

Basically, the guy doesn't dominates a game but he scores 2-3 goals minimum a game and most of the time, more...

Cheers.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-11-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Electronic Music ^^ http://soundcloud.com/slow_li

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is no way to cheat, he has probably just trained him. look at the stats of this player, compare to yours. It would also be affected by orders. But yes, this is easily possible.

Division Leader Team having 40-50% success at scoring since10-12 games...-bobo.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-11-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

? there's a contradiction in your answer...the player has good stats but there's a difference between doing good games and walikng on the water...

Whatever...
    Electronic Music ^^ http://soundcloud.com/slow_li

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I was just showing a guy Ive trained to shoot sharply, and maybe he has one too. And just maybe, he used personal trainer.

But the gist is, there's not a way to cheat, and if I am not answering clearly, perhaps I do not understand the point or question you have?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]