Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you fix it!!!

Can you fix it!!!

Hello

Can you fix this bug. I was heaving 1.59 billion cash on my account and i just sold player for 1.84 billion, so that means that i must have 3.43 billion cash. But now i got -866 million. Can you give me my money back (3.43 billions)

where can i get ID, to send you?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't understand to good what do you want to say.

Anyway it's better if you will send a mail here: support@nordeus.eu you can find your id, right after you opened the game, go to tab: HELP (is above teams name).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I want to say that i have 1.59 billion money an my account and i sold player for 1.84 billions. So, now i must have 3.43 billions on my account, but i don't have. I have minus 866 millions.

Quote Originally Posted by locodice3 View Post
    I want to say that i have 1.59 billion money an my account and i sold player for 1.84 billions. So, now i must have 3.43 billions on my account, but i don't have. I have minus 866 millions.
    This is not normal at all, send them a mail better now so they will see it in the morning.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yeah that is not normal...I already send them. Thanks for help.

Anyway you won't get 3B+, maximum moneys on account is almost 2.15 (2.14 and something).

I know, and i know that is stupid, because we earn that money...

Hello again, i am still waiting for replay from nordeus. Does anyone know how long they need do replay, because game will sold my players. Or if anyone here can help me. Thanks

What should i do, can someone help me. Tomorrow will game start selling my players because of nordeus mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by locodice3 View Post
    Hello

Can you fix this bug. I was heaving 1.59 billion cash on my account and i just sold player for 1.84 billion, so that means that i must have 3.43 billion cash. But now i got -866 million. Can you give me my money back (3.43 billions)

where can i get ID, to send you?
    YOU were cheating !!! maybe with cheat engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast