Thread: Missing Youth Players - Help Needed

Missing Youth Players - Help Needed

I should've received 2 new youth players from my Junior Pitch upgrade yesterday but I didn't get anything. I waited all day yesterday for them to appear and couldn't find them in my squad, the Stadium section just said 24 days until my next 2 youth players. I'm only Level 2 and upgraded my Junior Pitch nearly a month ago so I've never had youth players come in before and don't know where to look for them. Today it says 23 days until my next 2 youth players and I still can't see them anywhere.

I'm playing on the Android version. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? My squad is full so maybe that's why they haven't appeared, but a friend of mine who has the game on Iphone said that they appeared for him and he had a full squad (he had to sell players first to sign them like you do when you buy from Transfer Market).

Any help would be much appreciated!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you get a message in your news that you have them? If you did, then they are probably in your squad list, but you need to scroll down to see them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I play on iPad, i it works perfectly.
    I receive the news with the details of he players and they are in the end of the squad with the symbol U21

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Did you get a message in your news that you have them? If you did, then they are probably in your squad list, but you need to scroll down to see them.
    No I didn't. The only news message I got that day was that my scout found new players, but that doesn't have anything to do with Youth Players. I think it's a glitch as I didn't get anything. They're definitely not in my squad list either, it's been a few days now and I still can't see anyone.

hmmmm
    Last edited by Arnout Kleine Deters; 11-22-2015 at 08:17 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you get the message that you have received them they will be in your squad.

I am thinking it might be a glitch, they should appear at the end of your list with the U21 as he said.
    The only thing is, are you sure you didn't start upgrading/building on the junior pitch? This will restart the gestation for youth, and is a mistake I made the first time.
    Please contact support on this since it sounds like a glitch/bug: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]