Thread: Login problem

Login problem

Hey guys, i have a problem with logging in.
    I can't access the game anymore through Facebook, as I usually did. The app is also installed on my phone, and that works fine. So the problem only occurs when I'm trying to log in from my computer.

However on my gf's laptop I can login through Facebook, so it has to be settings, right?
    It loads for a bit and then stops loading telling me FB isn't responding, and my only option is to click a button that says 'reload', and the same thing happens over again...

Does anyone else have this problem or a solution to this? I just updated my flash player, but that didn't help either.

Thanks in advance...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you try deleting the cache/history/data from your browser and Flash? This solves many issues so always try that first. You could also try a different browser..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

did that just now, but didn't help...
    this is the message i'm getting
    Facebook is not responding, please wait or try again a bit later. If this problem persists, contact Top Eleven support.
    My facebook works, it's just T11 that doesn't work..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have tried all the usual things, please contact support, give as much detail and screen shots if possible: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]