Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By destro

Thread: Problem when bidding for player

Problem when bidding for player

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted on here before.

Was bidding for a players this morning and got up to round 23 and when it went to the next round i wasnt able to bid anymore so wasted alot of tokens. I had plenty of tokens and money to keep bidding but for some reason couldn't.

Its really annoyed me and just wondered if anyone else had had the problem.

Many thanks.

Hi mate,i just had same problem as you when i was biding on a player ,i went 11 rounds and then my bid button was frozen, at 3 last seconds i was able to bid agin and guess what once i put bid the clock show's 0.00 and i lost :/ . And my connection is in perfect order 24 mb broadband ,so there was no way it was connection problem . I believe there is big technical problems in this game ,and from i read on this forum there is plenty other problems similar to ours . Nordeus is pretty bad with ethnical side of the game , so u can expect shi** like this can happen again in future. But the fun thing of all is , the guy i bid aginst was -7 m in initial round ,how some one can bid on a player worth 3,5 m when is -7 m on beginning . This game is so bad technically i won't even try to understand. Take care

cheers for the reply Destro mate,

I also had a perfect signal on my phone so know that wasnt the problem.

Have emailed them with regards to my problem this morning and attached a screenshot so hopefully something will happen.

Fingers crossed anyway.

If they gona reply to you ,post there msg here im curious what they have to say ,and btw phone aps on t11 are not reliable,so my advice too you is ,use your pc to bid.
    Rutster likes this.