Thread: Make offer button disappearing during auction

Make offer button disappearing during auction

hi all, sorry if this issue has already been reported

using my mobile android phone, I was in a middle of a bidding war having already spent more than 20 tokens. moving to the next bidding round after my last bid (i always do it in the beginnnig of a round to avoid any bad connection problem)... my "make offer" button has simply disappeared! bottom line: i lost all of my tokens along with the auction just because i couldn't go on

i don't know if this is a known issue but is really annoying! i was plenty of tokens left cause i bought them. i don't mind spent a couple of euros once in a while when in emergency (i don't play too often and i was with 6 players out for injuries. so i decided to spend some real money just to take some extra treatments and possibily a good player), but i'll never ever do it again if they can be wasted this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Babil View Post

using my mobile android phone, I was in a middle of a bidding war having already spent more than 20 tokens. moving to the next bidding round after my last bid (i always do it in the beginnnig of a round to avoid any bad connection problem)... my "make offer" button has simply disappeared! bottom line: i lost all of my tokens along with the auction just because i couldn't go on

i don't know if this is a known issue but is really annoying! i was plenty of tokens left cause i bought them. i don't mind spent a couple of euros once in a while when in emergency (i don't play too often and i was with 6 players out for injuries. so i decided to spend some real money just to take some extra treatments and possibily a good player), but i'll never ever do it again if they can be wasted this way!
    i had that happen to me before so what i have found if u click into the player u r bidding on the bid button is gone but if u stay on the transfer list their is one and that is always their, i have found
    League season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,19,25,26 winners
    League season 11,15,16,20,22,23,24 second place
    League season 12,13,17,18,21 third place

Cup season 1,2,3,18 winners
    Cup runner up 14

Champion League season 2,3,4,11,16. winners
    Champion League runner up 19
    Champion League 3rd in 6,7,12,18

Most goals scored in a Season= Season 3 - 115. Least goals conceded in a Season= Season 6 - 3

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good to know Roger.

If you lost tokens you should contact support: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Roger. after this post it happened once more (luckily with far less tokens!) but i'll have a look at your suggestion in the transfer list

Quote Originally Posted by Babil View Post

you should contact dright support, to be resolved soon.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.