I am Spanish so sorry is my english is not the best.

Hello, first of all this didn´t happen to me but to my brother, the thing is that he hasn´t got facebook and he play at his phone, so he can´t post.

The matter is that he bid for a player in the last second and anybody else bid, but instead of say "Success" it said "Wait..." and a few minutes later other person bid and the eliminatory round started, this time he won clearly but instead of discountted him the price he had bidden (932K) it discountted the market price (1,28M). I´m not complaining o demanding anythingm I would only like to know what happened there.

Thank you.

Lo escribo en español por si alguien que sepa español me puede ayudar.
Esto le ha pasado a mi hermano en su Top Eleven, pero el juega el el móvil ya que no tiene facebook, por eso lo estoy posteando yo.
Estaba interesado en un jugador y puja en el ultimo segundo, debería haber ganado ya que nadie mas puja pero en vez de poner "Éxito" ponía "Espera...", al rato puja otro cuando supuestamente había acabado el tiempo y en ese momento empieza la ronda eliminatoria 1, puja de nuevo y esta vez si lo gana, pero en vez de costarle el precio que había pujado(932k) le cuesta (1,28M). No estamos reclamando nada solo nos gustaría saber porque ha pasado para evitar que pase de nuevo.

Gracias