Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you do not need to buy tokens to have sucess on top 11

Apprentice

you do not need to buy tokens to have sucess on top 11

I have been playing top 11 since 3rd may 2012 i have to say i am hooked on game there is a few flaws but in general a very addictive game. Since i started playing i have not lined the pockets of nordeous once ! I am now level 10
    8x1st place
    1x2nd place
    2x champions league winner
    1x champions league runner up
    never got further then quarter final in cup due to stupid format of putting teams 10 levels above you !!
    I always save my tokens up by having daily log in sponsorship and never buy players after day 5 of season i watch the odd video to get extra tokens and always buy players between 5am and 8am uk time as i find this best for me . The most tokens of used on player is 9 . I have never used tokens to buy health packs , morale , and , condition as personally dont think these make a difference in game .
    I think i have done ok so far without spending a single £ on this game it can be done !!!
    Last edited by baxtoot; 01-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes, you can have good performance for a non-donor
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Sorry should of put this post in generel discussions !!

you do not need to buy tokens to have sucess on top 11-trophy.jpg

Up until level 13, got 2nd place in the league and 3rd in the CL for level 14 on the next page. I wish you similar success, my fellow non-donor.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    Thank you i only have respect for non token buyers ! you can spot token buyers a mile away they ruin the game in my opinion but its there money there choice i suppose !!

I think you not yet meet this situation like me. There are 1-2 4* per 2-3 hrs. none 5 star or 1 player/ one day.
    You will buy 4 stars by bidding with 4-5 people always.

I never really needed to spend much on the game until I decided to do so recently to have a bit of overpowered fun with 8*/9* players last season...

I won leagues/champions leagues without buying tokens before although I got hundreds free from watching videos.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You are a smart dude...keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    I have been playing top 11 since 3rd may 2012 i have to say i am hooked on game there is a few flaws but in general a very addictive game. Since i started playing i have not lined the pockets of nordeous once ! I am now level 10
    8x1st place
    1x2nd place
    2x champions league winner
    1x champions league runner up
    never got further then quarter final in cup due to stupid format of putting teams 10 levels above you !!
    I always save my tokens up by having daily log in sponsorship and never buy players after day 5 of season i watch the odd video to get extra tokens and always buy players between 5am and 8am uk time as i find this best for me . The most tokens of used on player is 9 . I have never used tokens to buy health packs , morale , and , condition as personally dont think these make a difference in game .
    I think i have done ok so far without spending a single £ on this game it can be done !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoffee View Post
    I think you not yet meet this situation like me. There are 1-2 4* per 2-3 hrs. none 5 star or 1 player/ one day.
    You will buy 4 stars by bidding with 4-5 people always.
    What level are you on? It depends on your server as well. For me, the maximum level was once well over 10 levels above me, so I assume it's still the same today. I'm in one of the middle leagues in my server, so no danger of having few 5* players.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15