Thread: Wrong match result!!

Wrong match result!!

Basically yesterday I was watching my League match on my phone, and it has gotten to the 87th minute and I "Richmond FC 2 - 1 new FC" was winning, but I had lost connection and when I went back on to retrieve my training points etc - There was nothing there, I went to calender and it was showing the match had finished at 0-0!!
    Though, I was not so bothered that it had done this as it had counted as a win on the League table, but when I have been checking it today it has giving me the draw and I am down 2 points, as well as my training points!
    I want this to be resolved as soon as possible, as its a massive 2 points for such a glitch to take away from me when this game is very competitive and you need as many points as possible!
    I have been a good paying customer since I started playing this game over 2 months ago, and if nothing is resolved and the glitch/problem is not sorted out to prevent anything like this to happen in the near future.
    I will not be wasting anymore of my hard earned cash on this game.

Thanks.
    Craig.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Forum cannot change results. This is a place for discussion, etc.

You need to contact: Nordeus Support with details and any screen shots you have.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Mcfarlane View Post
    Basically yesterday I was watching my League match on my phone, and it has gotten to the 87th minute and I "Richmond FC 2 - 1 new FC" was winning, but I had lost connection and when I went back on to retrieve my training points etc - There was nothing there, I went to calender and it was showing the match had finished at 0-0!!
    Though, I was not so bothered that it had done this as it had counted as a win on the League table, but when I have been checking it today it has giving me the draw and I am down 2 points, as well as my training points!
    I want this to be resolved as soon as possible, as its a massive 2 points for such a glitch to take away from me when this game is very competitive and you need as many points as possible!
    I have been a good paying customer since I started playing this game over 2 months ago, and if nothing is resolved and the glitch/problem is not sorted out to prevent anything like this to happen in the near future.
    I will not be wasting anymore of my hard earned cash on this game.

Thanks.
    Craig.
    wow is possible me to today the same!!!!!!!!!!
    INTERSIBIU-Mars FC

Exactly the same think happened to me a few minutes ago!! I was watching my game and a message appear for lost connection. When I reloaded the game was over and the result is 0-0 instead of 2-0 my team was wining!!

this is a bear, you have to contact the support
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I guess it was a backroll and the game was to be played again, I don't know if they can change the result but write an email to the support team, please visit www.nordeus.eu / support!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook