Thread: I dont see all my friends in my league

I dont see all my friends in my league

Hi there I have 2 of my friends in my league, but 1 of my friend is not there, yet he is on the same level. I invited him to join top eleven, we was just coming to the end of the season (2 rookie) we was hoping when we went upto 3 apprentice level that all 4 of us would be in the same league, but there is only the 3 of us. Is there a way of my other friend being in the same league?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The game *usually* tries to place friends together. If you invited each other into the game without having started it prior to that, it should work. Can you see your friend's (the one not in your league) fixtures? If they are there, he is on the same server as you and there is still possibility for you to be in same CL, Cup, or League. If you cannot see them, he is *not* on your server, and you will only be able to play friendlies with him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two of my friends are on different servers and they can see each other.....and it's really annoying that I can't see them.....Is there anything I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScorpion View Post
    Two of my friends are on different servers and they can see each other.....and it's really annoying that I can't see them.....Is there anything I can do?
    No