Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: server stopped?

I think what you are asking. If you had a server crash during a match, put in a detailed request for...

Rookie
    i think the best is to send a ticket

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    You are not alone. I never make my bet at the last moment, always at the beginning of the round. Today I was going through 9 rounds and pauses between me hitting the button and reaction from server was longer with every bet. Finally it took 20 seconds for server to respond and auction was over. It happened twice today and I've lost about 20 tokens. I never have internet connection problems, I watch HD TV with my internet all the time and couldn't make a bet in this game? That's ridiculous.
    If you take money for tokens be responsible for your flaws. Now I feel like those tokens were stolen from me.
    I sended a ticket to nordeus and they refunded me 20 tokens back for that, i never place bet too in last minuts but to me it stopped about 20 round when i refresh i saw i lose. just send them ticket they will know you`r not the only one who have this problem atleast when you get 20 tokens back you feel some justice.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I also can't login the game (desktop, iphone or ipad)before the match since 31 nov 2013.
    I have followed your technical instruction, but still not available.
    "Connection time out" displayed every time.
    I only can login the game between this period (630am-1600pm)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Paio, internet speeds matter as well, if your internet is too slow it won't connect. It is strange that you can only certain times. Please contact Nordeus Support maybe they can see why this is.
    appie likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123