Thread: Gone

Gone

hey guys .
    why my T11 accounts one after not playing for 3 months...
    now i need to make new accounts...
    i play this games on FB .. please responds

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Your team dies after 70 days of non-management. That is the way it works. This is a (too) generous amount of time I think to remember to log in to check on your team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why can't there be a simple delete function instead of all this 70 day crap?

Dreamer
    There should definitely be a quit/delete button for this game, even if it still stops players creating a new account for 70 days.

It gets really really annoying when you have teams in the league who play their strikers in goal and their goalkeepers up front etc. It distorts the league and leaves it open for result manipulation if the player decides to play a "proper" team for a game or two.

Is hard sometimes to tell if these teams are abandoned or operated by tankers, but if their was a quit button available a least a few players might use it so a Nordeus bot could take over and a least put out the best team available for that club.

Abandoned teams and tanking teams are distorting leagues and leave the game open to result manipulation, this can be annoying for anyone who is trying to play the game properly, and trying hard to win every game they play.

I think it is good that you can't simply delete accounts. It would mess everyone up. If you are not winning or if you are say 10th in the league and are not happy with results people would constantly be retracting teams and therefore would mess up fixture lists and leagues. Making it harder to start a new team encourages people to stick it out. I think its its a brilliant function.