Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Free tokens - not for me !

Free tokens - not for me !

My friend have got FREE TOKENS FROM THE TOKEN MENU (21 free token for 0.00 USD), why I haven't got that offer ?!

Try enter on game via facebook and next click in "buy tokens". Has already appeared ?
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 12-09-2013 at 10:39 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    it is a Facebook promotion for entering your payment info in Facebook, if you have already entered payment type (I had before I had even heard of T11) the promotion won't appear.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#Bigfoot343 - I always play from facebook
    #Cat Harrison - I had not entered my payment before (actually I never had entered my payment ! ) So I don't know where is the problem... Will someone help me, or nobody from the administration read this forum ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello,

Sorry to tell you but this is not our problem and there's nothing what we can do, this offer came from Facebook, they are offering some credits who are converted to tokens (like Cat Harrison said) but I can tell you what I did.

There's a trick and it should work (I did it already) you can ask your friend to look in his browser history and send you the link from the offer and you should be able to do the offer, good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you !