Thread: Can't Load from FB - can't submit request to nordeus

Exclamation Can't Load from FB - can't submit request to nordeus

hi,

i just change my HD to bigger capacity and my memory card to 1 g. but now i can't load Top 11 from FB.
    i've already updated my Flash player. And also follow the instructions in the knowledge base/technical help.
    but still can't load the game. it says "facebook is not responding, please wait or try again a bit later. If this problem persists, contact Top Eleven support"

i try to send/submit request to nordeus support but wont send because i can't find my account ID number because the game wont load.
    i use mozilla firefox as my browser. can any1 help ??

thx

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Will the game load from the main site? Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Will the game load from the main site? Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    no, it wont also. its keep loading but not load the game.
    that's why i couldn't submit my request to nordeus cause i can't get my account ID number because the game wont load.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Ok, shoot... try this, when you are on the screen that says loads, right click and go to Flash settings. You want to make sure to clear out the saved data in Website Storage Settings panel, and in Global Storage Settings panel you can also try allowing more space (put to right)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MDKII
    Morpheuz,

Please contact Support and instead of your Network ID, provide them a direct link to your FB account.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Morpheuz,

Please contact Support and instead of your Network ID, provide them a direct link to your FB account.
    already try to use my FB link but still couldn't submit the request. it says :

Request could not be created as:

Account ID Number : is invalid

MDKII
    Enter any number and explain in your ticket why it's not accurate.