Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: do not buy godaddy.com coins tapjoy wont pay you!!!!!!!

do not buy godaddy.com coins tapjoy wont pay you!!!!!!!

I payed $10aus for godaddy.com coins off tapjoy and never received my coins i emailed both companies about this where as godaddy.com where willing to give refund but where not allowed to due to tapjoy.com advertisement.
    tapjoy response to this issue was to give me the run around for several days until i informed them that i had been in contact with godaddy.com and had sorted it with them there only response was they needed to talk to godaddy.com and find out if i had fulfilled my requirements.
    i had fulfilled my requirements and sent tapjoy all and more of the info they required from me about this issue as well as talking to godaddy support they a;so had emailed tapjoy informing them to give me the promotion it has been 2 days and i have still had no response from tapjoy.
    Once i had proven i had done everything right tapjoy had no response and has still had no response.
    money was paid through paypal with recepts on Tuesday i am posting this Saturday.
    godaddy.com where more than happy to help BEWARE OF TAPJOY.there support service will give you the run around then ignore you when they realise you have fulfilled your requirement.
    has this happened to you what are your thoughts?????????????
    Chaiwat Johntisom likes this.

Dreamer
    My advice is complain bitterly to who is paying the advertiser and tell the advertiser you are doing just that.

godaddy.com are paying Tapjoy good money to advertise their service. Complaints straight to godaddy about this advertising is the last thing they will want, and Tapjoy will not want godaddy receiving complaints about their service.

Kick off at godaddy and tell Tapjoy you are doing just that. I reckon they will pay up. If you complain just to the advertiser there's a good chance they will ignore you.
    Chaiwat Johntisom likes this.

I started a thread about this very same problem. I had exactly the same issue. It has been moved to the 2nd page of this general discussion. Tapjoy says it's GoDaddy's refusal. GoDaddy says it's on Tapjoy's end. Either way, they run you around waiting for you to dry up and blow away. While the amount is small, it is the principle that they are doing this to other people who don't bother to make the effort to complain.

Yeah ive complained to godaddy.com apparently it didn't show on there system because of bought on auction but got my confirmation email sent to tapjoy and apparently not enough info still need customer number resent email with customers number clearly on it will see if I get a reply not working atm tapjoy won't reply till 9pm my time Australia central time not east coast. If this doesn't work got some time off will send influx of emails to them till they get the message godaddy.com is also 24/7 and can call them for free will try and let you know how it goes cant get cash back because I paid on auction through godaddy.com couldn't see nore have pop up for $6.99 godaddy.com did I do it wrong godaddy.com are usually more keen to help on the phone

ı have same problem right now and topjoy is a scam.. I send the whole document both firms such as video record that shows all steps.. I do not believe topjoy and ill not use again. I send a e-mail to godaddy to cancel my domain and refund my money back. Im waiting the reply from godaddy. ı hope i wll be cancelled without any problem. Keep out topjoy paid services..!!
    littledude072 likes this.

Okay well I have done the go daddy one 3 times using different names and email addresses and have be awarded my tokens every time. You must make sure you spend the minimum which is about 7 dollars or something. But it 100% worked for me.
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 01-07-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Below u can see the e-mail that godaddy has sent me.. But there is no "receipt" in my mail..
    Should i do anything else? Is this this enough and wait about 5-10 days ?

Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below:

Discussion Notes
    Support Staff Response
    Thank you for contacting the Verification Office. Your refund has been processed and a receipt has been sent to the email address on file. Please allow five to ten business days for your financial institution to fully process the reimbursement. Please feel free to contact our Billing Department if you need any further assistance with your account. Sincerely, Verification Office

Sorry for late reply did full wright up last night but kicked me out when I tried to post it???????????????????
    its all up to godaddy.com if you don't get your coins try calling them to sort it out
    GET
    go daddy account number and 4 digit pin
    ask them to check your account for your products bought auction items take a few days apparently and it wont produce a promotional code.
    you will need to email the address they give you and a bit back and forth
    YOU WILL THEN have to send them a copy of the offer (screen shot) your account info pin etc. with an explanation of how you did everything the offer told you to (read offer so you know what your talking about).
    BE PERSISTANT.
    if it doesn't work and they try running through the book with you remember your in the right and its a glitch in there system.
    16/12/2013 until 3/1/2014 was how long it took me to get my coins.
    special thanks to mick655 your email helped a lot but had to break it up for them to understand.
    since this was posted there has been more victims???????????? ON OTHER FORUMS
    mostly done on my galaxy note 2 computer only made it a little easier at times.
    AND YES I GOT MY COINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dmactz69; 01-13-2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: further info input
    littledude072 likes this.

Not sure about refund but they tried to decline me and even when I called no refund on auction items apparently??????
    through godaddy.com

marc symons what did you use comp/ phone ?????? apparently its a glitch in there system you must just be lucky????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast