Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Supersonic ads Ladbrokes rip off!!

Angry The Supersonic ads Ladbrokes rip off!!

Anyone else been done by these? Surely something needs to be done!? I just took part in the 483 token offer from Ladbrokes, where if you sign up as new member (which i was) deposit £10 (which i did) and make a bet (which i did and lost it all) I noticed that i didn't get my tokens, so submitted a ticket, along with photo's, waited 2 days, and see this morning that its been rejected!!!???! I'm really not happy about this and feel totally ripped off!

I did it all through my phone, and never had issues before with the few that i had done in the past. Now there doesn't seem to be anywhere i can contact them now its been rejected?

you never get them, most free token offers are a scam, especially trialpay, they never give them unless you ask then they make you jump through hoops by asking for ridiculous proof that they know you don't have.

You only have to google them to see how many people have been scammed. Typical compliant on ripoff report. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialp...-Fraud-1075868

Most countries would have shut them down by now but they're based in the US so they can get away with it.
    Last edited by neonwired; 01-22-2014 at 07:00 PM.

yeah i have just posted with the same thing .. surely nordeus can do something about this as it is there site they advertise on !!

Rookie
    I posted a thread about this asking if it was legit and a few said they got theirs fine, I tried but my cards were rejected because it didn't like my name!!!...seeing this maybe that was a good thing!

Currently getting fobbed off by Nordeus. They say its nothing to do with them. But surely as its in their game they have a duty to try and sort it for us? I just keep getting same pre written replies and is really annoying.

I've submitted to them 4 photos of text messages and screen shots yet 'there's no proof' :/

Seriously i have done the ladbrokes one twice now in two different names and it worked both times. £10 and received 567 tokens. £5 and i recieved 320 tokens.

All I've done was pay the deposit 10 pounds. I didn't even make a bet after I found I've received my tokens.

Really don't see how I didn't get it then? Especially as I submitted more than enough proof

I've been scammed twice now by supersonic, each time for £10 for 446 tokens. Both times been rejected,
    I even got an email with from the site that I deposited to with date time ect, yet supersonic still mugged me off.
    everybody that's been had by these scammers needs to post on here, Facebook & twitter so other users don't lose out

Strange. After my contact with Nordeus, I noticed that today supersonicads re-reviewed my rejected ticket and have now awarded my tokens a week later. Customer support didnt say they would sort this out so if they actually did, thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast