Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Supersonic ads Ladbrokes rip off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Skuff Scolding View Post
    Currently getting fobbed off by Nordeus. They say its nothing to do with them. But surely as its in their game they have a duty to try and sort it for us? I just keep getting same pre written replies and is really annoying.

I've submitted to them 4 photos of text messages and screen shots yet 'there's no proof' :/
    I think it's high time we got a reply from nordeus on why they continue to be associated with scam activities that could well be a criminal offence in some countries.

had a similar problem with ladbrokes abd supersonick ads. Had to make a 20 eur deposit wich i did and nothong... plz help me guys

Quote Originally Posted by yaya al hamd View Post
    had a similar problem with ladbrokes abd supersonick ads. Had to make a 20 eur deposit wich i did and nothong... plz help me guys
    Please contact our Nordeus Support.

Thank you!
    Sebastian
    Please do not contact me if you have some questions or trouble with the game. Please use one of the follow options:
    Support|Knowledge Base|Bugs and technical issues

-Nordeus Player Experience Agent-

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    McS
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Skuff Scolding View Post
    Strange. After my contact with Nordeus, I noticed that today supersonicads re-reviewed my rejected ticket and have now awarded my tokens a week later. Customer support didnt say they would sort this out so if they actually did, thank you
    Glad you got your tokens. I checked with the Player Experience team and they haven't seen trends of people complaining about the Ladbroke offer, but they'll keep an eye on the issue.

I bet a fair bit, so opened up an account with Ladbrokes, William Hill and Betfair using the token offers on supersonic a few months ago.

I got credited for all 3 - although the Ladbrokes one did take almost 2 weeks to sort until they credited it.

The best thing being that I actually made a profit on 2 of the three accounts - and a big profit overall - so in the end I've made money to collect tokens.

I've had the same problem, I actually completed a free offer but when I sent in a support ticket they said I had to pay to get the tokens even though the offer said specifically "Tokens awarded up joining, extra tokens if you go pro." with the pro part being a reference to the pay version of the offer. Never got my tokens for the free part.

I have been ripped off today as well !! Opened new account with ladbrookes but received no tokens from supersonic

Ive not recieved my 334 token for doing this ad and done all the steps and was a new customer and did the 10 pound bet... who do i contact to have this solved

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi
    Hi Jim,

You have to contact the offer provider directly. You can do it from Top Eleven app, simply go back to the offer wall where you selected this offer, and look for "Missing Tokens" or "Help / Support" link. Click it and complete the form, they will contact you and probably require some addicional data, like receipts or proofs of purchase.

because we won't do **** for you ... just send money and stfu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast