Thread: lost 20 tokens

lost 20 tokens

I was buying a player, and already gave 20 tokens in a bidwar.
    Suddenly the app blocked, and had to restart.
    Off course the bidding was finished, so I lost my 20 tokens.

I send this to "top eleven support", with the question if there's a chance to refund my lost tokens.
    Never got answer. Really professional!
    It's unfair that I lost a lot of gold due to a technical problem.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is weekend, Support is open weekdays.

I am sorry you lost your tokens but it sounds like a connection problem, were you on a phone? If I am forced to try to bid on the phone I make sure nothing else is running on the phone and I'm on wifi. They are unlikely to refund if it was a connection problem.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the same thing has happened to me quite a few times now. when i complain i am always told it is my data connection or wifi connection that drops and causes the game to freeze when bidding. nightmare cause my data or wifi my connection shows as perfect. after looking on the forumns this happens to alot of people and everyones connections get blamed. strange.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I have never had it happen on my fast internet computer(s) nor even my slow laptop, only on the phone, which leads me to think it's my phone's wifi to blame. The game takes a bit of bandwidth to run, and when traveling I did have considerable connection issues on the phone, including during matches and bidding for players.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-27-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

si tu est entrain de faire des enchères pour 1 joueur et que ton équipe commence 1 match ,tes jetons sont perdus car tu ne peut plus faire d 'enchères , il faut simplement attendre que ton match soit finis pour faire des enchères