Thread: Nordeus , are you joking with us ?!

AMR
    Rookie

Nordeus , are you joking with us ?!

how does it happen ! are you joking with me ! after 2 years playing your game you made me as a joke !
    you made update for game today ( it is your right ) but it is not your right to let me lose my game before it's time & without playing the game !
    you closed the connection 10:00 AM then opened at 10:05 and it was same time of my 1st game in league but you finished it before it's started and made me lose !!!!!!!!!! i came on time to play my game and manage my team but I found you made my team lost 5-2 before starting ! how dose it come !
    on the other way this for 5th or 6th time to play in league up level for my team level ! it is unfair draw from your side !
    it is not my problem that my team is strong and i manage it by good way then you punish me about that !
    i do not spend my money and my time to joke with me !

sooooooooooooooorry i can not complete with you by this way in management the game ! i am feeling unsatisfied !!
    you have to know that you will lose many people and much money after you bad management in the game ( bad Transfer Market very little 5* players ,no videos no good offers for Tokens and bad customer services too without any solution !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nordeus , are you joking with us ?!-11.jpg  

AMR
    Rookie
    no any reply !!!
    this is your best customer services ?!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you want to make a request for Support, here is the link: Nordeus Support

This is the Forum, not Customer Service.

It sounds like a server was down at game time, and for whatever reason they simulate the results when that happens.