Thread: j'arrive pas a jouer sur mon facebook

j'arrive pas a jouer sur mon facebook

bonjour.

A chaque fois voulez rentrer sur top eleven pour jouer ou regler mon equipe il me dit toujour ( ther was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry )

merci de me reponrde vite

Quote Originally Posted by Idrys Boulahyara View Post
    bonjour.

A chaque fois voulez rentrer sur top eleven pour jouer ou regler mon equipe il me dit toujour ( ther was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry )

merci de me reponrde vite
    Good morning.

Whenever want to go on top eleven to play or adjust my team it says 'there was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry'

thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If possible, try to use google translate so we can understand you, as sadly, we have no French section on the forums.

I will move this to the 'Technical' section, you may be able to find a solution there.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Good morning.

Whenever want to go on top eleven to play or adjust my team he said Forever (WAS ther an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry)

thank you from me soon reponrde

Follow this guide / suivre ce guide

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...load-game.html
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Error Connecting