Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Champion League Rank

Champion League Rank

My club PS Jatayu has same poin in CL with 2 others team. i am better GD but placed on 3rd rank. Anyone can help me?

Champion League Rank-uploadfromtaptalk1395400067085.jpg
    yasar.cumaoglu.7 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by san.a.son View Post
    My club PS Jatayu has same poin in CL with 2 others team. i am better GD but placed on 3rd rank. Anyone can help me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395400067085.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	21361
    Becoz I guess for the result ..head to head.. even though You won 1 and lost 1 to them but the opponents scored more than you when you three faced off so that's why U ranked 3 even your goal differences better than them...

For instance..
    My 3rd team FC Sir Dang and another team finish same 15 points..I won 1 leg n he won the other when we faced off..
    But at his home, I won 4-1..n back home (I did not watch the match.. and I lost 1-2.. I had 2 players who received red card n 1 injured)..
    so the goal differences between us is 5-3 for me..so even my total goal differences only 24 and he got 27 after completed the group matches (we both won other teams)..I still finished top of the group...ahead of him...
    Hope it helps...and have a nice day!
    san.a.son likes this.

Champion League Rank-unbenanntf6swv.png

For me its even more strange then. As you see I'm third, with the best goal difference.
    Also my games against the Team in 2nd place were : 3:0 win at home and a 0:2 loss away. Means I still have a 3:2 Goal difference against him, yet I am in third place.
    So why am I third place when I have a better overall goal difference and a better face-to-face difference against the team in second place?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tihero View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unbenanntf6swv.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	21367

For me its even more strange then. As you see I'm third, with the best goal difference.
    Also my games against the Team in 2nd place were : 3:0 win at home and a 0:2 loss away. Means I still have a 3:2 Goal difference against him, yet I am in third place.
    So why am I third place when I have a better overall goal difference and a better face-to-face difference against the team in second place?
    Mind to post the results BY PHOTOS/SCREENSHOT of group head to head matches.. then u can show to MOD/SMOD.. those result...

There you go.

Last edited by tihero; 03-21-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tihero View Post
    There you go.

Yes..U are rite...this is bug..u can forward to Mod/smod..bro

where can I do that?

Famous

Hello, my club FC Bhouri has same points in CL with Coco cs team. i am better GD with +1 9-8 and he has 0 9-9 but im placed on 3rd rank. Please please can anyone help me? I wrote a Thread but no answer

its because your picture is sideways
    Tank so Hard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast