Thread: wrong manager level

wrong manager level

Just got promoted to level 14, and got very surprised when i checked my table to find that of the 14 teams, 10 are level 15 and 4 level 14. A nione got the same problem?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is party of the game system, if there are not enough teams of a particular level to make a League, levels are combined. It is likely you are near the top of your server. You should have a really nice Scout list, though...

I do 7*, but thats not the point, its like saying if the english premier league dont have enough teams they go and promot same teams from the championship. Besides the scout players are very expensive, cant afford more than 2.

well, the best advice I have gotten about that situation you're in, is to look at the Season as a chance to do some training and player improvements, without expectation of promoting.

No it isn't quite like RL, but it is an aspect of the way the game was designed, there just aren't always enough of the same level to make a complete League, and that is the way they solve it.

Now they have the "take over a team" feature as well, if you don't want to be on the top of the server, you can take over a different team. (keeping your Boosters and Tokens but abandoning else)

You also still inherit old Emblems and Jerseys as far as I remember when you change team.

Oh yeah! You do keep your kit!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]