Thread: Issues with Top 11

Issues with Top 11

Ok i'm now in Level 5 after winning the league last yr with a 26/26 games win in the league. Since the start of this season i've been having issues 1) bid on a player on the market and the clock says wait, lose my tokens. 2) click on a player to assign his skill points but a different player appears. 3) First 2 games in the cup my strikers are getting ratings of 5 and 6 where end of last season they were top notch. 4) 3 injuries and a sending off in 3 games where whole of last season i had 1 injury and no sending offs. 5) On the commentary when watching the game, players name is not mentioned i.e. null with a thundering drive, long clearance upfield by null, even opponents names sometimes appear as null in commentary lol. Getting a bit fed up with it now tbh unless i can get it sorted. Never had any problems before. Thanks in advance

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The clock issue can sometimes be an easy fix: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html

The injuries and bookings are not a bug, they are part of the game. Ratings depends on a lot of things, Cup you might have been playing a opponent much stronger, or some other factor..this is not bug either.

The other things are funny glitches. What platform do you play on? If on computer I would update Flash, clear its saved data, all browser data, and see if that helps. Otherwise uninstall and reinstall app.

you could also send a detailed request Nordeus Support

Already done the Synchronizing time on your computer. Playing on the computer yes, flash etc all updated etc and uninstalled, reinstalled. Prob be best to contact them, thanks a lot Cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I hope they get it fixed for ya!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]