Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Transfer Problems & Free Agent Issues.

Transfer Problems & Free Agent Issues.

I've been playing this game for about a month, there seems to be some server issues or something because there is a huge shortage of players up for sale. At best there is like 10-15 players sometimes less.

Since playing this game i have also never come across and free agents (F), In comparison to friends that have recently started playing there transfer market is very different. They have easy 30 players up for sale no matter what time they access the market and also a great increase in free agents.

I've tried accessing the game through facebook instead of using my iPhone but this makes no change what so ever, I've also tried deleting the game then re-installing but this didn't work either.

Anyone know whats going on?

Also having problems withe the kabee app, Still not received the tokens and its been about 3 days?

There are 2 different transfer markets being run across the Nordeus servers. It appears you have the new server, which is terrible and has no players. The old transfer market has more players

How can i change back to the old server? is this possible?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie McGoldrick View Post
    How can i change back to the old server? is this possible?
    No its not possible...And in some time NORDEUS will implement the NEW market in all the servers...

So join this thread to express your view about this NEW market...

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html