Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: higher levels in my league!!!!

higher levels in my league!!!!

Hey guys , i have a question! I am level 3 , new player and i have one lvl 5 and 1 lvl 4 in my championship! how is that possible? I think championship shud be lvl3 only! I asked around and no one seen this...so...a replay plz!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you mean the Cup, level is not the deciding factor, but Quality is.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In CUP is normal to face managers 1 or 2 levels higher.

In LEAGUE and CL can happen, because people have the option to change team in a lower level.

For example he was playing on level 5, but he decided to change team, and picked one from level 3. The managers keeps His level, so he still appears as a level 5 manager, but the players Will have the same quality as yours or similar to it.
    Marian Alexandru likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

A moderator will answer your question; Why is my half of the league teams are level after all should be the same level???? Precedent rules!!

Dman2pt Thank you for your good explication! Topic can be closed!

Actualy his team was way better than mine in the beggining of the season! Ones who decide to go lower lvs shud be punished with lower quality! in my oppinion atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    A moderator will answer your question; Why is my half of the league teams are level after all should be the same level???? Precedent rules!!
    When Leagues are drawn there is not always enough of one level to make a full League, so Teams are pulled from near levels to fill the numbers. So in theory no matter what level you are on, there could be Teams of other levels in your League. It happens most often in higher levels, but can happen any time the number of teams isn't even. Is that what you are asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Alexandru View Post
    Actualy his team was way better than mine in the beggining of the season! Ones who decide to go lower lvs shud be punished with lower quality! in my oppinion atleast
    It's random, in that the Teams available to take over are ones that their managers' have taken over a different team, or abandoned (no management after seventy days) Teams.
    I guess he got lucky and got one that wasn't an abandoned Team. Most available will be fairly average Q Teams.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When Leagues are drawn there is not always enough of one level to make a full League, so Teams are pulled from near levels to fill the numbers. So in theory no matter what level you are on, there could be Teams of other levels in your League. It happens most often in higher levels, but can happen any time the number of teams isn't even. Is that what you are asking?
    p.p.Ha ha! This is completely pointless and unfair! The group took up the first half of the teams with a higher ratio / level / and for the rest remains the only option to repeat the level????? This row is my shortcoming of the program you inadvertently by prepare the software!! Not correct!! This fact makes me quit the game!