Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top Eleven stuck on Nordeus bootscreen after new update using Bluestacks

Question Top Eleven stuck on Nordeus bootscreen after new update using Bluestacks

Hey there,

I have been using Bluestacks app player for a while now to play T11 it is just better that way then using FB. But now after yesterdays update it wont start up. Its stuck at the bootscreen of Nordeus logo and thats it. I have reported the problem to Bluestacks to.

Greetings

Rick

Hello,
    we can´t give support for any third party tools. Please write to the Nordeus Support.

Thank you!
    Sebastian
    Please do not contact me if you have some questions or trouble with the game. Please use one of the follow options:
    Support|Knowledge Base|Bugs and technical issues

-Nordeus Player Experience Agent-

Thnx for the info done !

Hapens the same to me today, and im using FB..

I have a problem with my tablet's Top Eleven, my screen is awful, my resolution is so huge .... I cant see a lot of thing, everything is so close, and there is no settings with resolution, anyone can tell me how to fix it ?

Hi BoBoRickyNL
    I have the same problem as you. Could you write me what you do to fix your problem.
    Thanks in advance

Same problem here.

Please post here any info how to fix the problem if you fixed it.

I've already contact the suport but still with the problem. For three days that i can't go to the game in the tablet. Sorry for my bad english.

Did you download the new version for tablets? Which version did you have? Could you please provide us a screenshot?
    Please do not contact me if you have some questions or trouble with the game. Please use one of the follow options:
    Support|Knowledge Base|Bugs and technical issues

-Nordeus Player Experience Agent-

I have the 2.28.1 version. Before the updadate i was playing just fine.when i try to enter the game the screen stuck in the Nordeus logo and nothing else happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast