Thread: You got to see this..

You got to see this..

My team is fc ofir i need to be in the 2 place but somehow im in the 3 place
    what do you say?You got to see this..-image.jpg

Hello,
    that´s only a indication error. It´s the beginning of the saison so it has no impact of the gameplay.

Sincerely,
    Sebastian
    Please do not contact me if you have some questions or trouble with the game. Please use one of the follow options:
    Support|Knowledge Base|Bugs and technical issues

-Nordeus Player Experience Agent-

It does not use goal difference as the first decider anymore. It goes to head to head against him.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by rjslow View Post
    it does not use goal difference as the first decider anymore. It goes to head to head against him.
    he advenced im not

Quote Originally Posted by Ofir Shirly Ohayon View Post
    he advenced im not
    I know. I'm saying what were the results against him, because that is used before goal difference

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dear managers,
    This week we decided to dedicate an article to the Champions League competition in Top Eleven. Each season we receive a lot of requests from managers who question us about the ranking system of the Champions League competition.
    So what are the Tie Breaking criterias of the Champions League in Top Eleven ? And how do they work?
    The Champions League in Top Eleven uses the UEFA Champions League rules. Each stage produces a winner who progresses to the next stage of the competition. At the end of the competition, only one team is left: the winner of the Champions League.
    The winner of each stage and the position of each team in the rankings is determined by the following:
    1. Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    2. Higher goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    3. Higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    4. Higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    5. If, after applying criteria 1) to 4) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1) to 4) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6) and 7) apply;
    6. Higher goal difference from all group matches played;
    7. Higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;

^Part of an article on T11 website