Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Matomy Trending Problem

Matomy Trending Problem

I've been earning a few tokens a day from the carousel videos, but since this morning this has been coming up.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
    org.apache.struts2.ServletActionContext.getPageCon text(ServletActionContext.java:94)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletDispatcherRes ult.doExecute(ServletDispatcherResult.java:120)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport. execute(StrutsResultSupport.java:186)
    com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.ex ecuteResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:361)
    com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.in voke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:265)
    org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute( StrutsActionProxy.java:52)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAc tion(Dispatcher.java:468)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doF ilter(FilterDispatcher.java:395)
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 logs.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.24eos

Has anyone else been having this problem, and is it a problem their end or is there a way to get it working normally again.

Mind you though, the other video link seems to be working Ok, as i have earned some tokens from that today, so i think it must be just technical problems which do happen now and again, but should be sorted soon hopefully.

Yes i have a big problem, in almost a year of playing T11 i Never had a vídeo to earn tokens, only a few to earn boosters and not everyday.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!