Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Simon 'Pasta' Creegan

Thread: In Game Screenshots

Rookie

In Game Screenshots

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm not some Tech Guru or whatever, so I figured I'd ask of the wisdom of those that are really intelligent about computers and stuff. I want to do one of those Team Showcases I see on here, because I'd like people to see my team and how I play the game. My only issue is I have no idea how to screenshot images. I was told there's a website for it, but I don't know what it was. So, yeah... Please can someone help a guy out. Thanks!

(Also, just because I'm a 20 year old guy doesn't mean I'm a computer master, please don't insult me or give me a hard time because I don't know how to do this one thing)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, there are sveral ways to do it. On my keyboard to take a screen shot, it's "shift key and at same time Prt Scr" that puts the image to the clipboard. (It could be other keys, or just a print screen key. )

Then you open an image editor, Paint is easy and on most PC's. The "ctrl and V" will paste from the clipbboard. Select the area you want and crop, I use a box with fill to cover personal info (names & pix of opps)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, there are sveral ways to do it. On my keyboard to take a screen shot, it's "shift key and at same time Prt Scr" that puts the image to the clipboard. (It could be other keys, or just a print screen key. )

Then you open an image editor, Paint is easy and on most PC's. The "ctrl and V" will paste from the clipbboard. Select the area you want and crop, I use a box with fill to cover personal info (names & pix of opps)
    Ah, ok. Cool. Thank you. I'll give that a go and I'll try put something together for everyone so they can have a look at my team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.