• 1 Post By fingermouse27
  • 3 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 2 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Peter Renn
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Wtf

Apprentice

Wtf

so i had 53 tokens and today when i opened the game to attend my league match surprise from 53 tokens with some magic trick now i have only 11 tokens,this is just fcking incredible,cand someone explain how this is possible?

Nordeus Support wow get in touch with support hope you have screenshots too good luck with your quest

ditto... I had 101 tokens last night. now only 35???? wtf?? not happy at all about this!
    Bogdalinho likes this.

If this is a trend, wow, better spend what I have now!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Apprentice
    so it could be worse,a friend had 30 tokens and now he has -20 tokens my god,wtf is wrong with you nordeus?

I like how everyone was slinet then one guy posted this and suddenly there's a bunch of people with same problem. How about some proof guys?
    Peter Renn and Anna Martyniec like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Maybe u guys just didn't complete a offer successful n the provider took em backthen (if u farm)....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    nope,i didn't farmed for 2 months because i was on vacation and didn't had time for this,no seriously gintaras i don't have a proof because i didn't expected this to happen,i can make now a screenshot with my 11 tokens but it would be useless,this is nordeus tactic to make you buy tokens,the tokens are gone and i can't prove that,exactly what nordeus wanted,good job

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    nope,i didn't farmed for 2 months because i was on vacation and didn't had time for this,no seriously gintaras i don't have a proof because i didn't expected this to happen,i can make now a screenshot with my 11 tokens but it would be useless,this is nordeus tactic to make you buy tokens,the tokens are gone and i can't prove that,exactly what nordeus wanted,good job
    Calm down. I didn't say anything to you, you were the first one to post this issue so you are most likely legit.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, generally the only way to go negative is to renege on an offer. Also, if someone else has your password and wants to mess with you (I say this because it has happened, usually it's a younger sibling..)

If you know neither of these is the case then put in a request at Nordeus Support as this is the Forum and we can't actually do anything about issues such as this.
    Peter Renn likes this.