Thread: Where is the videos for morale, rest and health??

Where is the videos for morale, rest and health??

Hi,

I have never had this issue before so I'm a bit confused why I dont get the opportunity to watch videos to gain rest-points etc?? Its been like this for a whole week now.. is anyone else having this issue??

I don't think is an issue, it's normal. All my buddies that play this game said they receive like 2-3 videos in one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalin Joel View Post
    I don't think is an issue, it's normal. All my buddies that play this game said they receive like 2-3 videos in one season.
    That's strange, because normally I have always been able to watch like 5 videos each day.

Quote Originally Posted by azmiro View Post
    That's strange, because normally I have always been able to watch like 5 videos each day.
    Sponsors change, and videos you can watch get changed daily. There might be no one willing to pay nordeus for the advertising. It also depends on the location you are. Don't think you will be constantly getting 5 videos a day

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I've got the same problem during the last week. No sponsored videos to watch, so no opportunities to win some morale boosters (specially, because I can produce rest and treatments every 2-3 days).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Whenever having any issues it is good to clear all browser and Flash data and try again. Also check the browser security settings, updates to the browser itself can cause issues, and you have to have it accept cookies and allow popups, and not block scripts. Also make sure you haven't got an ad blocker running.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]