Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Fix this pleaseee

Post Fix this pleaseee

Please people, help can not open Top Eleven, constantly loading it and never to show the profile of Top Eleven, it just blue circles and never to learn, please help me.lp

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's not Top11. I would say to try the things listed in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...load-game.html starting with updating your Flash (or browser if it's Chrome)

If you try all the suggestions in that thread and still no joy put in a request at Nordeus Support
    Skidz likes this.

IT IS Top11 i have same problem! Top eleven won't load it just keep loading never go into game... it work on smarphone ok but on pc won't work fom yesterday... And please don't say that i don't have some updated everything is updated!

something updated* ... i'm tried everything from Nina post... and later asked 4 friends they have same problem like i am!
    Last edited by Ibraković Hadis; 09-10-2014 at 12:16 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It works in 5 different browsers and my phone. Perhaps it is something in your ISP. This ISN'T Nordeus Support, this is only the Forum. Ask them for a solution. (Again if anyone has had this issue and fixed it please post)
    Skidz and Ibraković Hadis like this.

could be that becouse other people who i asked use same isp

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The best browser for less loading issues is Google Chrome, I have Firefox, I.E and Safari and Firefox and Safari can be the worst at times!, it could be your antivirus or webfilter settings in your web browser or your background programs running as this will slow down your web browsers ability to run fast and ofcourse your ISP speed so try running a speed test, if it is your speed then you may need to try logging on at non peek times.
    Ibraković Hadis likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.