Thread: Wait

Rookie

Wait

So I was biding in this 4 star player worth 2.4 mil in my level 2 club (he should be fast trainer as by my previous trail on my current best ST) so I bid and time finished I got stucked on wait I was thinking it need time to processes and says I win I close the game and open it to see I lost the bid as someone bid last sec and didn't show so conclusion do I need to buy always using PC is there any hope this game get better in iPhone or android I mean there is bigger diffrence between each PC iPhone android even with token sponsors(android much better) last 2 updates did nothing I mean totally nothing for the iPhone virsion

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The "Wait..." usually means either you have not strong enough connection ("lag") or your machine's clock doesn't match the server.

The desktop version is my preference as I have good internet but the portable's not as strong. If I'm not able to use desktop I sit near the router for best connection.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    yeah but cant access PC all times specially when i find player look like fast nord gen with 2 teams level 4 & 2 only have one cant find one so far