Thread: account

account

How do you start a new one?

make a new facebook profile

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep. Use a different Facebook, or, if you have a phone you can open a Team with "Let me Play"
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hello
    i have the same issue
    i have the game installed on my note 2 and note 10.1 and i reached the level 4 with my team
    i've created a new facebook account ( to use just for games because my official account on facebook contain all my professional conacts and my family and i don't want to disturb them with games invitations and notifications)
    i'm wating or the begining of the next season to start using this new account (so i'll lose my old team and i'll start from the beginnig)
    but how can i change the account in my mobile and tablet ? because when i try to disconnect from my old facebook account and sign-in again it connect automatically to the old account .
    do i need to desinstall top eleven from both machines and reinstall it again?

Thank you all

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdellatif Rouabeh View Post
    hello
    i have the same issue
    i have the game installed on my note 2 and note 10.1 and i reached the level 4 with my team
    i've created a new facebook account ( to use just for games because my official account on facebook contain all my professional conacts and my family and i don't want to disturb them with games invitations and notifications)
    i'm wating or the begining of the next season to start using this new account (so i'll lose my old team and i'll start from the beginnig)
    but how can i change the account in my mobile and tablet ? because when i try to disconnect from my old facebook account and sign-in again it connect automatically to the old account .
    do i need to desinstall top eleven from both machines and reinstall it again?
    Delete the saved data, I think should make it forget what you signed in with last. make sure that FB app isn't open with the one you don't want to use in game.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]