Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problem with update 23.10.14

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You can still send in a report! just put whatever number in where it asks and explain in your request. There have been several threads on here so obviously it is affecting a fair number of players.

I just put in a request as well. Infuriating because I am still getting the push notifications that my games are being played!

I could not find my ID, so I just copied the number of people played the game and paste on it . Also, I pasted the link to this thread, hoping that they would see a number of people still use old devices with old ios to play the game.

I can still get my push notifications too, for all the signings and match being played... just cannot log on with my phone anymore. I have to use my ipad and switch between 2 facebook account. It won't last long though, too much effort just to play a game.

The thing is, with most updates, there is no new features for the game, so we benefit very few from it, but each time I face some problems. Actually last update, I have this same issue, when the screen went out after 2 seconds of Nordeus. I then updated my facebook and it worked well again. Which makes me think why this is related to ios and facebook error. But this time, my facebook cannot be updated anymore, since this is already the last compatible version with my ios.

I just hope if we make some complains, maybe Nordeus would look into it, and make it T11 compatible with old version of facebook (since no new features are introduced). Other than that, maybe someone should try to update to ios 6.1 and later, I think it would work (since my ipad does). For my iphones, I would stay outdated and not play games rather than going through ios updates.

Cool, at least they're working on it!

It is fixed. There's an update in app store, and ios5 is working again.

Thanx guys, THE update was very painful but you coped perfect with it. I was totale pissed but you solved THE problem in a professional way!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12