Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Game result decided on 3-min time before kick-off?

what i said to you about my experience earlier was true, and it is still true, since a couple of hours ago i tried by making 2 new teams
    i also have the print screen with me, although there is one issue i still want to make sure before i post it here

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because it might be that the system recalculating at the half time too
    yeah, that's what I believe (if someone of the managers is present).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, that's what I believe (if someone of the managers is present).
    yeah but i still doubt that.. there is huge difference between the half break and preparation time before the kick off. you can make any adjustment you want in the half break, but it's not the case before the kick off. the important piece of puzzle here is the 3 minute preparation time. i believe it's all (or most of all) decided there. if this game is real-time, i don't think it requires 3 minute to prepare an 8 minute game, since what the managers do at any time during the game is as much important as what they do before the game starts. but this 3 minute time suggests otherwise

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, and now another mystery. After those 3' last min before the game starts and the program "decided" about the result (or at least the first half) we still can choose the win bonus. This thing suppose that helps and improves the performance of the team. Then how can we change it 1' min before the game ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It's certain that substitutions are set to be dona in specific prediods. You can make the substitution only on 52nd minute, 58th minute etc. - no matter when you initiate and save you settings, is it in 47th or 51st minute of the game, the sub enters in 52nd one.
    But I think when you watch the game, you have supporters and make changes the game result is changeable to some extent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12