Thread: 81st min and game finishes

Talking 81st min and game finishes

Has anyone else had this issue of the game finishing before it reaches 90 mins. Its happened to me on my computer and on my phone app.

The latest one happened yesterday and I was losing 2-1 and all of a sudden the game went back to the main screen, I had to go to my fixtures to find out the result which turned out to be a 3-2 loss to a last minute goal for them. Every time this has happened I have ended up losing and Im on 100mb internet so rubbish internet is not an issue.

Thanks in advance Andy

OMG!! I just had the same thing. I was losing 3-0 then my subtituted player scored 2 goals that made the score became 3-2 in 81st
    But suddenly the screen turned into home page and above shown my next match schedule
    When i tapped on fixture menu, the current match was finished and i lose with final score of 2-3. Craaaaap!!!!
    Within 5 min anything could happen especially i just had players substitution with perfect conditions
    When i gone training menu, the player who minimised the score gap with 2 goals received not even a single of skill point
    It shows that this stupid game (read:top11) has bunch of losers maintaining the app that never kick a ball in their real life!!! Pathethic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf76 View Post
    Has anyone else had this issue of the game finishing before it reaches 90 mins. Its happened to me on my computer and on my phone app.

The latest one happened yesterday and I was losing 2-1 and all of a sudden the game went back to the main screen, I had to go to my fixtures to find out the result which turned out to be a 3-2 loss to a last minute goal for them. Every time this has happened I have ended up losing and Im on 100mb internet so rubbish internet is not an issue.

Thanks in advance Andy
    Maybe is just an isolated case...or a rare case...