Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend list has been completely wiped off

same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by JR Mustard View Post
    same problem here
    I know the feelings of not having friends to support your matches

Ok bye bye my old friends

Thank you again for contacting us and reporting this!

One of the biggest requests from our community is to watch and support all friends' matches and we have made our first step towards achieving this goal with our latest release. Thank you for all your great feedback and patience so far! Unfortunately in some cases it was impossible to keep all your Top Eleven friends in the game, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In some cases we were able to put your T11 friends back to the list but in some cases that was just impossible. The latest release has improved a lot if things from the back-end perspective in the game and it has also opened us a path towards achieving that big goal which is to enable you to watch all your friends' matches.

This change is very big and we will need some time to tweak everything so we may need more than one season to finalize it but we are working hard on finishing everything as fast as possible.

I am really sorry but in this case it is not technically possible to bring back all your T11 friends, I sincerely hope this is not causing to much of an inconvenience for you.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding,
    Have a great season,
    Top Eleven Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12