Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Maxtax
  • 1 Post By meis

Thread: Promoted last season but Manager Level remains the same

Promoted last season but Manager Level remains the same

Last season won the League but as new season started i was still in the same Manager Level, its not about being in Top of server, I am not talking about League Level but about Manager Level, which allways changes when you are promotong even if you are playing sometimes in same League Level due to top of server.
    Anyone else experience this so i have to wait to be corrected or it's only me so i have to contuct support?
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I haven't had that happen. You might want to ask Support; I thought Manager level was whatever the highest League you've achieved.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not in my case because of being on servers top, league levels sometimes repeated but as you promoting Managers levels keep advancing. I hope that this is a problem and will be fixed, for sure i will try support and will see.

PS: Promotion should mean players level advancment regardless league level when this is depended on other issues other than manager outcome and when league might not advancing , otherwise there is no motivation left for promotion and in the long run no change will be notable as ranking between friend managers that taking cood care of their teams with others who are not.
    Of course the PS is not directed to you Cat, but to a dev. that hopefully will read it
    Last edited by Maxtax; 11-16-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'm 47 level playing in 38 league level and finished at top 4 every season (except maybe just one or two), but stuck at the same league level for countless of times. This season is the first time I've seen new managers in a loooooooooooonnnggg time...
    Last edited by meis; 11-17-2014 at 12:33 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    I'm 47 level playing in 38 league level and finished at top 4 every season (except maybe just one or two), but stuck at the same league level for countless of times. This season is the first time I've seen new managers in a loooooooooooonnnggg time...
    huh 4 years !!!
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    I was level 46 last season playing in 39 league i got promoted to league 40 but manager level didnt advance as it use to be, did that happened to you also?