Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bug: total amount of goals scored is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I removed posts that quoted communication from Support. This is not allowed on Forum.

Since it appears to affect many people, it is likely part of the set of issues from the changes they made. Reporting it to Support will help them see where the problems are to be fixed.

I too hope that the data isn't lost, what a shame that would be,
    Oh, sorry, I guess I should've read the rules before.

Hey, I've just noticed that the "goals scored in one match" stat has been fixed in my account, and the "total goals scored" has changed, but still isn't right: yesterday it showed 165 goals and today it displays 959, which is closer to what it actually is, but should be over 1000 since I've unlocked the 4th level of the goal machine achievement. I think that goals from friendly matches are missing. Is it the same for you guys?

Its fixed now here with me. All numbers are corret how they should be.

Nice work Nordeus, bug is fixed ! I'd never thought they could find back theses stats but they did !

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

Yep, done.

Good work Nordeus, thanks

Hey guys, for me it is almost fixed, because the total amount of goal scored is 959, but I had unlocked the level 4 goal machine achievement, so I guess the number should be 1000+? And also, in that achievement the amount of goals displayed is exactly 1000 since a few days, and never changes although my team has scored 30 goals in the last few games. Am I missing something?

Maybe the maximum level of "goal machine" achievement is 4 and that's why it stops at 1000 goals? And could it be that in the achievement they count the goals scored in friendlies but in the history tab of the club they are not counted? This would explain both of my doubts. Could some experienced player confirm me this?
    Thank you.

Hmmm not sure about the 4th level you're talking about. First, the 1st level is something like 100goals, then 2nd level 250goals, 3rd 500goals, etc. (I guess, honestly I dont remember the exact previous level but I remember it increases every level unlocked)
    And didn't achievement started later than the stats pages appeared ? So I don't know if it take in consideration every goal the statistics page show you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12