Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: goals conceded = goals scored!

goals conceded = goals scored!

My number of goals conceded is equal to that of goals scored in statistics in club for all seasons! 281/281 !
    Is it possible to put my real goals conceded?
    Thank you.

Same issue happened to me for 6 seasons my team scored about 1226 goals now it's 126 goals the number of conceded goals.

I have the same issue and it's annoying me. I had scored about 600-700 goals and conceeded around 150-200 i think it was, but now it said by the start of this new season that i have scored 178 and conceeded 178 and that my player András Horváth has scored 71 goals in a match which isn't correct and completely off target. Those 71 goals is what he has scored throughout his career in my club. The player which has scored the most in a match is Dan Poulsen by 5 goals, which by the way is more realistic. I hope it gets fixed soon, so that i get my correct numbers back.

I have the exact same problem!

I have the same problem too, I just submitted a ticket to Nordeus support, let's see if they fix it.

Yeah.. I too have the same problem..
    Hope that they fix the bug ASAP , alongwith numerous other bugs which have surfaced after the latest maintainance

Level 6 Season 6

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this, I will inform developers ASAP!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I am changing this comment because i was quoting an answer from Nordeus support and I just found out that it is not allowed.

Anyway the bug seems to be fixed now!
    Last edited by Dvd Jan; 11-19-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: quoting nordeus support answer which was not allowed
    Cat Harrison likes this.

It's fixed now with me. All numbers are correct how they should be. Lets hope it stays correct now, because it was really annoying with those incorrect numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast