Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Foul without yellow card

Foul without yellow card

This topic is about situation when opponent player made foul without yellow card and your player get injured
    It's not fair...

My appeal to admins to fix this as soon as possible...

Thanks...

P.S.Comments are on Serbian language...sorry about that
    Last edited by NTNK; 12-04-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    BeckStar and nikolgiorgos like this.

Last edited by NTNK; 12-04-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I totally agree.
    My thoughts is that some "troll" results it's just a bad visualization of the match but this thing with injuries makes me wonder when I read some posts from members saying that injuries has nothing to do with the game, it's just a way to make you spend saved red packs.
    This is from my evening match. Opponent is a "friend" and I 'm sure he didn't set hard tackling (as I didn't so). My players had green condition & morale and last training was 6-7 hours ago. Both formation was proper (3-4-3 vs 4-4-2).
    The player of the oppo took red card because he stopped my AMC when he was going alone to the goal posts (outside of the small area). The injury happened later. 2 injuries - not one yellow card

Foul without yellow card-2-injuries.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    This topic is about situation when opponent player made foul without yellow card and your player get injured
    It's not fair...

My appeal to admins to fix this as soon as possible...

Thanks...

P.S.Comments are on Serbian language...sorry about that
    Well, this idea isn´t bad, but in reality (I played soccer for long time) you can get injured although the foul wasn´t hard... so I think it´s good how it is. Think about all the cards... how many players will be injured... O.o
    Gert Funck likes this.

They need to set bioritam,if player get injured,opponent player need to get yellow card,no need for every yellow card - player injured...just in some case...

Ahahahahaha...today again...omG

Well, this idea isn´t bad, but in reality (I played soccer for long time) you can get injured although the foul wasn´t hard... so I think it´s good how it is.
    Well, you ‘re right about this, but this is a game, a source (if we include also our players) management game and there must be some rules.
    For example
    If my players have superb condition - moral and they are fresh (not played over 1 match/day), not having a 3 bars training 6 hours ago (2 resting periods), not being in an after healing period (with red packs I mean) or they are not old ones/having bad condition in the late minutes of the match, they will not get injured during the match 0%.

The comments also must be relative , like : the player looks like he didn’t overcome his previous injury . Not all of a sudden : Cristiano Ronaldo is suffering, he cannot continue the game – 6 days injury.
    If my opponent decides to play hard tackling, there must be a possibility that mine or his players got injured but if that happened his player must take a yellow or a direct red card.
    Those rules must be clear (not like “Mourinho saying not to push your players”) and the program must follow them strictly. I ‘m not against some random (troll results) in some matches but this thing with injuries must follow proper handling from the players and must not have so random effect . In our case is very random and blur, so everyone saying everything he likes.
    Hey NTNK, sorry if I went your topic further but your (correct) suggestion is a small part of a bigger problem of the game about injuries and this thing working more than a bug than a need of improvement/suggestion for the game.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-05-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    NTNK likes this.

That I'm talkin about...

Thanks again...

1 injury = grrrrr
    2 injury = grrrrrrrrrrrr
    3 injury = WTHF ?

Gert Funck likes this.

Hey, what's the ball possession of the game ?
    I 'm asking because I 've noticed another bug in injuries.
    When a weak team is overpower by another (not proper formation, big difference in quality, 20-80 possession, big score, players oop) then the players reacting badly. They get yellow/red cards and they injure themselves or the players of the dominate team.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast