Thread: wrong result

Thumbs up wrong result

last night 7/12/2014 I won a match 2-3 but when I viewed the table I found out somehow the match ended 2-2 how is this possible?????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The server must have crashed soon after your match, it is unfortunate but doesn't happen very often. When a crash happens the matches are simulated without managers input or supporters bonus.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ovakva greska se i meni desila u kvalifikacijama za KUP, deset minuta pred kraj utakmice vodio sam rezultatom 3-1, a na izvestaju meca rezultat je 0-2 u korist protivnika. Odgovor koji sam dobio bio je isti kao i Vas, da je server pao, sto nije moj problem. Zahtevam da mi se utakmica ili ponovi ili ubaci rezultat koji je bio realan. Imao sam i navijace, koji mogu da dokazu da ne lazem, uostalom imate log utakmice. Smatrajte ovo kao zalbu, a od Vas trazim postovanje i maksimalnu posvecenost ovom problemu.

This error happened to me in qualifying for the Cup , ten minutes before the end of the game I led 3-1 , a report on the match result was 0-2 in favor of the opponents . The answer I got was the same as you , the server is down , that is not my problem . I demand that my game or repeated or insert a result that was realistic. I've had fans who can not prove they do not lie , after you log matches . Consider this as a complaint , and ask you respect and maximum commitment to this issue .
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-16-2014 at 05:29 AM.