Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Game result decided on 3-min time before kick-off?

Post Game result decided on 3-min time before kick-off?

There are definitely a lot of signs that this is quite possible.

A main question that raises is if there exists a specific reason for not letting managers do changes 3-mins before KO Why?
    Furthermore, there are examples when managers change a legal formation to an illegal just after KO and yet the result was in favor of the illegal formation (legal before KO).

During the game you may see a message 'Top Eleven app has stopped' or 'Connection lost'. The game most of the time is loaded again when all have come into an end! And you find out that the player you were to substitute at the time the connection was lost because he had a yellow has been sent-off...

Why during penalty-shootout many-many times you watch it and if you leave the game even on 1st penalty taken, you already see the result????

Another way to realize that is when you play from mobile and obviously connection has been lost (e.g. being at the Metro or somewhere with no 3G or close Wi-Fi), why the commentary is still going on like normal??? You only realize connection lost if you make a change or after some time. Could it be that commentary is pre-loaded (decided) on those 3-mins before K.O.?

So, not only do they seem to decide it all on the 3 minutes before kick-off, but in addition they disconnect you when you are to change a pre-defined fact.

That is what me and some friends have suspected from a number of facts happened during our play, sometimes in favor, others against us.

That's why they do not give us clear answers in a large number of issues.

So, better have fun and pay - if you want - to play, but don't get fooled to think that being online on your game helps you a lot more that the 8% of possesion gained. Haha, btw they also have a percent of possesion controlled by them.

Closing, RNG decides the result and the facts before game takes place. After game ends they decide on player ratings. That's probably the reason they do not provide live ratings...

Maybe some of you agree, some not, it's a nice initiative to comment on this, isn't it?
    Joshiko likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Been talked about a lot already. But of course newer members may not know that.

Server crashes do happen and when they do the simulated (without managers or spectators) result is used.

Since I have positively affected so many match outcomes, I don't agree with you. There is a result determined if no one is present. Yep. And the three minutes? Well I expect thats about how long it takes for changes to get to the server and it compute them and broadcast 'em back, and so the very end of the match no changes are affective.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is a point in what you're saying because I also playing the game with both p/c and android but Cat also is is right.
    I saved a lot of "troll" results with my presence - the classic one : better team, at least 1Q, classic formation, almost full condition & morale, some win bonus, possession 70-30 and my opponent begins and having more shots. I 'm starting to make changes and finally saving the day.
    Sometimes I can't, but very very few.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

afai can work out the simulations are fed in 5 min chunks. Except for penalty kicks you can normally see the result 5 mins from the end (and get achievements) if nothing else is going to change it. Afaik you will not see the result if there is going to be another goal.

The PK situation is an easy one - you can't change it after players selected. The commentary is just feedback on what happened...its already done.

The PK situation
    what do you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    what do you mean ?
    Its in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by crisgr View Post
    Why during penalty-shootout many-many times you watch it and if you leave the game even on 1st penalty taken, you already see the result????
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 11-03-2014 at 04:07 PM.

i would agree with crisgr
    it is indeed suspicious, and all managers must be wonder this at some point

but it's clear to me like the sky after the storm after i made a new team and they played for the first time against mourinho's team
    when i wanted to support my new team using my old team (both are in the same server), i couldn't since the match was already over and i could see the result already
    but using another browser, i could still log in to my new team and the match was still running
    and i was just like.. "aha! this is it!"

using my old team where i could see the result already, i knew who the player was going to score and at which time
    and then i tried to substitute that player who was going to score using my new team
    and guess what, that substitute scored at the exact time as the time the first player was supposed to score
    top elf just replaced the name of the scorer! but the result was already decided from the beginning
    so for me, the situation when we thought that we influence the outcome of the game is only an illusion
    we may thought that we change the outcome since our substitute player score or make assist, but my experience clearly shows that it's not the case

you can do your experiment yourself, provided nordeus haven't change the system yet or done anything to protect this shocking phenomenon
    and sure in this case it's only friendly, and you may argue that the result might be already decided on friendly, or only on friendly with mourinho's team
    but when you experience this yourself, your viewpoint of the game will unavoidably change
    who can guarantee that this is not also the case for competitive match when i know for sure it happens in friendly?

that's why now i'm just having fun with this game
    no more whining about "how the hell did my much stronger team lose to that kind of team?"
    no more whining about "why is this player always injured?"
    no more whining about "why the heck i only scored once when i got 10 shots on goal but my opponent scored 2 in 3 opportunities?"

no hard feelings whatsoever
    just play smarter and absolutely no token buying
    for me buying tokens for this game is stupid and you will regret it at some point
    just give your token money for charity, it's much wiser and you will not regret it

sorry nordeus
    Last edited by Joshiko; 11-07-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: i'm a perfectionist type!
    jacks likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have a team as does my husband and we support each other's teams all the time, sometimes he is on his phone and sometimes there is two browsers open, and sometimes two different computers. The most we ever have seen ahead in a match in the ~year we've been playing is maybe a game minute. Like I'll be sayin' "goalllll!" in one room and he sees it just after after I finish saying it. So I cannot duplicate that experience.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, let's study something.
    This is a game with my second team, which I don't want to qualify to the next level.
    I set my team with my worst players,good condition but many of them with poor moral. I didn't go for illegal formation, afraid of injuries, set the orders defensive-flanks-easy tackling- no counters (formation up-right). The game started and I found myself winning 2-0 (against the 2nd team of the league). Before half, I changed formation, went all my players in sides and changed the GK with my ST. The oppo scored twice and the game ended with draw.
    So, with my actions I believe that I changed the result. If I wasn't there, I think that it would be different. Maybe (a senario) during half break there is something like "refreshing" the result.

Game result decided on 3-min time before kick-off?-draw-11-7.jpg

first of all, your opponent overall quality was better than yours. even though you didn't change the formation, their chance to score 2 goals in the second half is pretty high. secondly, would you try that again but this time try to change your formation after half break? because it might be that the system recalculating at the half time too
    Last edited by Joshiko; 11-07-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast