Thread: Game not played

Dreamer

Game not played

This is quite a strange one...

so the match was to begin at 21:51, I logged in well after the fact, around 23:30, since it was day 1 of league and didn't know about the game, and it said less than 1 minute remaining.

It's now 23:59 and it still says less than a minute left, and this game didn't play.

I logged in on my phone and checked, it did the same.

Any idea what's happening here? Can I fix it?

Thanks!
    Jay

Game still not played

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    This is quite a strange one...

so the match was to begin at 21:51, I logged in well after the fact, around 23:30, since it was day 1 of league and didn't know about the game, and it said less than 1 minute remaining.

It's now 23:59 and it still says less than a minute left, and this game didn't play.

I logged in on my phone and checked, it did the same.

Any idea what's happening here? Can I fix it?

Thanks!
    Jay
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still in the same boat. As of now (5:30pm AEST), my status on my match still shows "less than 1 minute remaining". The game was to start at 3:56pm. Is this happening to everyone?

Dreamer
    Mine played, no idea when, just logged in later and it was done.

Famous
    My team is encountering the same situation right now. It tried to reload the game but there was no change. Probably I should do this later. But I have already lost a chance for training the players.

Same problem !! Could someone from support give us a message or something? what it's happening? It's not right couse i can't view even the matches.

Same thing here