Thread: Top 11 is cheating me

Unhappy Top 11 is cheating me

just in 1st half i was scored 5 goals and 3 of them was scored by Uljanov , after 1st half top 11 told me there are an error in our servers refresh and i refreshed a browser for a while but after 20 mins i connected to the game and i saw the result of my match is 5-0 and 2 of them was scored in 2nd half and only 1 of the goals scored by Ulanov , i really feel boring about you Nordeus Top 11 is cheating me-untitled4.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When the server crashes the match(es) that were happening are re-computed without managers' input or possession bonuses.
    It doesn't happen very often.

Any anyway YOU won, yes? Others this happens to and they lose or only draw, if it was a closer match. You still get the domination, not so bad...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is not a day one issue. This game is really disappointing its supporters.

As i said i was managed my club in 1st half , I scored 5 goals just in 1st half maybe the refree rejected my goals , also my player Uljanov lost the leagues goal scorer -_- , Anyway i have another matches in champions league and cup also please i don't want this happen for me again