Thread: Recommendations

Recommendations

A month ago we invited more friends on facebook to play Top Eleven hoping that one will accept to do it.
    Finally one accepted, but I realized that I did not get the reward of one token, and when he did transfers (seeing the "News"), the story was repeated ... I was not added anything. At first I thought maybe not good because I noticed there were small amounts of tokens (1), so I expected to pass on the first four positions, which actually happened, participating in the Champions League. He cosecutive win 3 games in this competition, so I had to have three extra tokens, but banks so did not work.
    My question is why did not receive anything, although I met all the requirements to receive tokens?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Your Refferals have to start the game for the first time from one of your invitations or gifts, NOT by just starting the app. This is very important. If they say they did use your invitation, then try asking TopEleven Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am friend with him . He tell me that he start the game after I invite him and only at my encouragement .