Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vava49

Thread: spectator and friends

spectator and friends

hello, is it possible to know why the last two seasons I have no ticket revenue when I play at home I find it weird stage with 91000 seats.
    the second question, how to get his friends who are at the bottom of the page but I can not watch the games ????
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No ticket revenue? Do you have win bonuses set? They can put you in the red.
    What level are you? There is limits of how many can be in stadium. http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html
    If your tickets are set too high or your team is losing attendance will be lower, sometimes dramatically. Try setting ticket price about a third of the highest possible price.

You cannot attend all friends' matches because some are on another server, maybe sometime they will fix but right now it is only those on your server who you can see fixtures.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No ticket revenue? Do you have win bonuses set? They can put you in the red.
    What level are you? There is limits of how many can be in stadium. http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html
    If your tickets are set too high or your team is losing attendance will be lower, sometimes dramatically. Try setting ticket price about a third of the highest possible price.

You cannot attend all friends' matches because some are on another server, maybe sometime they will fix but right now it is only those on your server who you can see fixtures.
    Thank you for your answer, all right for spectator's reduction further to bad results(profits) but from there to have none of it there is a margin, if it so stays, I think of deleting(eliminating) the game(set,play) of my Facebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If your tickets are set to reasonable price (try a third of possible) and there is no one at your Competition matches, it's a glitch and we cannot fix here, but TopEleven Support might be able to fix.